Beetroot hummus crostini. Quick and easy beetroot hummus recipe. A delicious dip or spread for an appetizer or on sandwiches. Ever since I discovered this beetroot hummus recipe, it has been my favorite appetizer.
Ingredients of Beetroot hummus crostini
- It’s 200 grams of soaked chickpeas.
- You need 1 of boiled beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare Some of bread slices.
- You need For of toppings:.
- You need As required of Pumpkin seeds.
- It’s As required of Pomegranate seeds.
- You need As required of Greek yogurt.
Since I like it smooth, I put everything in a food. Beetroot hummus is a healthy, zingy hummous with a hint of horseradish. Great for dunking pitta bread or crudites, or with roast chicken and salads. This vibrant and nutritious beetroot hummus is for great for dipping, or use as a filling for these vegan sandwiches.
Beetroot hummus crostini instructions
- In a blender, add boiled chickpeas, salt, boiled beetroot, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend together till fine..
- Beetroot hummus is ready. Keep it aside..
- Cut slices of bread and spread some butter on top..
- Toast the slices of bread in oven, till golden and crisp. Let the toasts cool down for 5 mins..
- Spread the beetroot hummus over the toasts. Garnish with your favorite toppings and serve..
Roasted Beetroot Hummus is creamy, healthy, and has a gorgeous pink hue. Pair it with fresh I'm totally in love with the vibrant pink color of this roasted beetroot hummus! Beetroot Hummus Recipe is a simple and easy dip to make as an accompaniment to crackers or as a sandwich spread over toasted pieces of bread. You can either use raw beets or roast them in the. PS: If you make beet hummus my way, don't forget to tag me on Instagram (tag me as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag).