Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔
- It’s 2 packs of boneless/ skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of salsa (your favorite!).
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 12 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Salsa (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Lettuce/ Tomatoes.
Crockpot Taco Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in crockpot…….
- Add to chicken thighs taco seasoning, black pepper, salsa, onion and garlic, mix lightly…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally and leaving lid to crockpot slightly opened halfway thru cooking…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve shredded chicken on top of flour tortillas and garnish with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce and tomatoes and enjoy 😉!!!.