Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 of before draining 400 grams -> after draining 230 – 250 grams Plain yogurt.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 250 grams of Kabocha squash (skin and seeds removed).
- Prepare 3 slice of ☆Sliced cheese (non-melting type).
- You need 10 grams of ☆Unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- It’s 55 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 medium of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreo cookies.
Yogurt Kabocha Cheesecake instructions
- Prep: spread vegetable oil or no-stick spray to the inside of a baking pan. Place a rounded paper sheet on the pan. Beat the eggs and set aside..
- Strain the yogurt (it'll take 1 to 3 hours). Lay paper towels in a strainer and then strain the yogurt inside..
- Place a small dish with a slightly high back into a bowl, then place your strainer from Step 2 inside diagonally to help shorten the drainage time..
- Make the cookie crust. Use a food processor to crumble the Oreo cookies, and press down into the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and use your fingers to press down to flatten..
- Remove the skin from the kabocha and cut into bite-sized pieces. Microwave to soften. Use a food processor to make a smooth mixture..
- Place the ingredients marked with ☆ in a heat-resistant container and microwave at 500 W for 1 minute 20 seconds. Mix immediately. If the cheese doesn't melt, microwave for an additional 10 seconds..
- Mix the strained yogurt and sugar in a large bowl..
- Add the pumpkin from Step 5 and the mixed ingredients from Step 6 to the large bowl in Step 7. The add the cake flour and beaten eggs in that order and mix with a mixer (while sifting the cake flour)..
- Place the mixture in your pan and bake in your preheated oven at 360°F/180°C for 50 minutes..
- And it's finished!! Don't remove it from the pan. After it's cooled down a bit, put it in the refrigerator and serve chilled..
- For Halloween, I used a cookie cutter to make cookies for decoration (not in the recipe)..
- Serve like this in a cafe-style. A bat cookie and whipped cream with chocolate sauce dresses up the cake..
- In this photo, I stabbed the cake with a lightning bolt..