Secondhand Cottonswabs / Used Q-Tips Halloween.
Ingredients of Secondhand Cottonswabs / Used Q-Tips Halloween
- It’s 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10.5oz).
- It’s 220 of toothpicks.
- You need 1 of container creamy caramel dip about 12-16oz.. u won't use it all..
- You need 1 large of platter or plate ( I used black so it stands out better).
Secondhand Cottonswabs / Used Q-Tips Halloween step by step
- grab ur ingerdients and make yourself a nice work station. have all items handy..
- grab ur toothpick and place one mini marshmallow on each pointed end. so now it looks like a cotton swab / qtip…
- now holding onto the mallow dip it into caramel about half way.. repeat with other side..
- now u have a wax covered cotton swab..
- arrrange on a plate…
- u can decorate ur plate how u wish, plastic spiders, gummy eyeballs, a few worms and maybe a spooky sign.. :).
- makes about 220 cotton swabs.. a.k.a. caramel covered marshmallows.. u can make less if u don't need that many…
- happy halloween y'all!.
- (this recipe was posted by a member of my food club.. original source unknown).