Spiced Witches Brew.
Ingredients of Spiced Witches Brew
- You need 4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 6 oz of pkg orange gelatin (I used jello).
- You need 3 cup of water.
- It’s 5 of drops red food coloring.
- You need 2 tbsp of red hots.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks plus extra for garnish.
- It’s 1 cup of light rum (for the adults).
Spiced Witches Brew instructions
- Bring water to boil in saucepan. Dissolve gelatin in a large bowl with boiling water..
- Bring to boil apple juice, red hots and cinnamon sticks until red hots dissolve completely. Add food coloring..
- Pour apple juice mixture into dissolved orange gelatin. For the adults, feel free to spike the brew with a lil light rum or whatever spirits to your liking..
- Serve warm or over ice chilled..
- Add cinnamon sticks and orange slices to garnish..