Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥). A sweet and spicy hot sauce recipe made with fiery ghost peppers, fresh mango, citrusy pineapple and more, perfect for chicken or fish. Flat out – I can't keep these around the house long enough. Hot sauces get poured onto everything.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥)
- Prepare 4 of ghost peppers, stemmed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1/3 of med white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar (somewhere in between is what I used).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of salt (or to taste).
In today's video recipe, I'll show you how to make Pineapple-Mango Rum Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. We're using a combination of pineapple, mango. Update on the hot sauce, My Wife opened one of the jars and took a taste, her tongue and lips went numb, so I tasted it, Way to hot, Love the flavor This morning I went back to the store and got more Mango and Pineapple. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination.
Pineapple-Mango Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce (X-Hot! 🔥) instructions
- In a saucepan, add peppers, onion, garlic, pineapple and mango. Cover with just enough water that all ingredients are submerged. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes. (be sure to ventilate your kitchen as these fumes will be quite strong!).
- Remove from heat and let sit for about 10 or 15 minutes to cool..
- Pour into a blender and add vinegar, honey, lime juice and salt. Purée until smooth..
- Carefully funnel into clean glass bottles or mason jars. Refrigerate for an hour or two before using. Enjoy!.
Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. This Mango Pineapple Hot Sauce will make you feel like you have been immediately transported to the tropics. A combination of sweet and spicy flavours Another thing that I hate is hot sauce that is TOO vinegary, your girl isn't a fan of too much vinegar. Yes I know my Caribbean card has probably been. A sweet and spicy hot sauce recipe made with fiery ghost peppers, fresh mango, citrusy pineapple and more, perfect for chicken or fish.