Easy cheesy pigs in a blanket. Learn how to make the best pigs in blanket. Perfect for school, work or an event. This recipe is an excellent way to use up little If you like these super easy Cheesy Pigs in a Blanket, then you'll.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy pigs in a blanket
- It’s 1 of 9 x 13 baking pan and your fingers.
- Prepare 1 can of grands homestyle biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of any style shredded cheese OR 1 package of 8 cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 packages of any kind of hot dog, as long as its an 8 count package.
Simply arrange your pigs in whatever shape you'd like to serve them in and let the oven do the rest. Use the same method for Super Bowl parties with our Pigskin in a Blanket —it's a major crowd pleaser. Cheesy Pigs in Blankets are a kid-friendly favorite that can have a healthy flair with steamed broccoli and apple wedges. Cheesy Bacon Pigs in a Blanket (Vegan).
Easy cheesy pigs in a blanket instructions
- Slice 1 biscuit in half and stretch each half enough to create a half circle of dough..
- Put 1/2 of a hotdog on each biscuit half. Top with a pinch of cheese. Or use 1/2 slice of cheese if you prefer..
- Roll hotdog and cheese up in the biscuit and pinch ends over to completely cover the hotdog..
- Place about 2 Tbsp. of cheese on a plate and roll your piggy in it to coat. Leave yourself a blank spot to sit on in the baking pan!.
- As you complete each piggy place it in your UNGREASED baking pan. You're gonna wind up cramming them in towards the end so try to keep it neat..
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the remaining hotdogs. This usually takes me about 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 and pop your completed piggys in the oven and bake until golden..
- Once they're golden brown, I know mine are pale but it's my oven, I know they're done. If you aren't sure if they're done use a spatula to lift one up and see if the bottom is brown. If it is they're done, if not let it cook 2-3 minutes more and check again..
Vegan comfort food at its finest! Be sure to watch my video. Easy Pigs in a Blanket with hot dogs and cheese are a perfect appetizer for Super Bowl! These Cheesy Pigs in Blankets are the grown-up cousins of the classic recipe: full-size wieners stuffed with cheese and wrapped in crescent dinner rolls. Easy pigs in a blanket, with hot dogs wrapped in cheese and biscuits, make the perfect treat for kids and adults alike.