Fried zombie mummy dogs. See great recipes for Fried zombie mummy dogs, Mummy dogs, Hot Dog Mummies too! Find zombie mummy stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Ingredients of Fried zombie mummy dogs
- You need 1 packages of bun length hot dogs.
- It’s 1 packages of pizza dough.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need of ketchup.
- You need of mustard.
- You need of Ranch dressing.
- You need of pickle relish.
They have a huge head, massive eyes, with their jaws open. Some of them appear to be totally bald, while their skin appears to be green. Costumes, candy and crescent mummy dogs—that's what Halloween is all about! Have your little ghouls and goblins help prep dinner by wrapping Meatball Mummies – Spend With Pennies.
Fried zombie mummy dogs step by step
- Heat up deep fryer.
- Roll out pizza dough.
- Slice dough in one eighth slices.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around hot dog leaving a space for the face….kinda wrap like a mummy.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Decorate with mayo,ketchup, mustard and relish. I used the relish for leaking brains.
Meatball Mummies are a fun twist on mummy hot dogs! These little guys make a cute Halloween Dinner idea. In the sequel to Daddy I'm a Zombie, the fate of the planet is again in Dixie's hands as she fights to end a battle between the living and the dead Mummy I'm a Zombie. Some older dogs had more elaborate burials, and may have lived at the. A description of tropes appearing in Zombie & Mummy.