Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip.
Ingredients of Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese: 8oz. softened.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of caramel apple dip (I use marzetti's found in the cold fruit dept).
- You need 1 of apples (red or green) or any other fruit for dipping.
Creamy Caramel Fruit Dip step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, except apples..
- Beat until well blended, creamy and no longer lumpy..
- Scoop in serving bowl/dish..
- Refridgerate until ready to use..
- Slice and core apples, serve with dip..
- Red and/or green apples work, whatever you prefer..
- Great for parties or after school snack..