Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce. I make this sauce then marinate my chicken in the buffalo chicken wing sauce usually choosing chicken breasts. after its been sitting for a few hours I cook the chicken in the sauce over medium head. This adaptation of the original Anchor Bar buffalo wing sauce is simple and delicious. Make it for your next football party.
Ingredients of Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of stick of butter.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Louisiana Hot Sauce (or Frank’s if you prefer).
- It’s 2 tbs of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (I use Hungarian).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder (any heat level you desire…I use ghost).
- You need of Salt to taste (approx 1/2 tsp).
This Buffalo Wing Sauce has the perfect balance of flavors and a smooth consistency. It's easy to make and excellent for tossing with fried or baked When you grow up eating Buffalo Wings every Sunday for your entire childhood, you really get to know what the perfect sauce tastes like, and this is it. There's nothing like homemade buffalo wings on game day. Frying wings can be messy and involved, and it's not what you want to be doing when the game is What even is buffalo sauce?
Classic Buffalo Wing Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in small saucepan..
- Whisk other ingredients together and pour into saucepan with the melted butter. Whisk until smooth..
- Let simmer on low for approx 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before placing in a air tight glass jar..
- Refrigerate for an hour to let flavors meld and then ENJOY!.
In most cases, it's a simple mixture of melted butter and hot sauce. We like to add a touch of honey, too. Hello guys! welcome back to my channel. Today we will show you how to make quick and simple buffalo wings sauce. This Buffalo Chicken wings sauce recipe is.