Warm potato and chard salad. While potatoes are cooking, get out a frying pan and saute your other ingredients. First, cook up your bacon then set it aside. Stephanie: Just read your Warm Potato Salad and will try it next week.
Ingredients of Warm potato and chard salad
- You need 6 of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chard, stems and leaves separated and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, (green, red, yellow, whichever you prefer :).
- It’s 1 of spring onion, thinly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 1 dash of red hot pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of some shaved parmiggiano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of linseeds (or pumpkin seeds).
This warm lunch is perfect in the winter. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and paprika. Add potatoes and pork, and toss to coat. Sweet potato noodles salad with cabbage and lentils is a warm and hearty salad that's perfect for fall and winter.
Warm potato and chard salad instructions
- First boil the potatoes. I added some dry thyme to the water..
- Once boiled, let them cool and slice them..
- While the potatoes boil prepare the vegetables. Cut the onion. (You may sub. with shallot or scallions.).
- Then dice the pepper. Mince the garlic and prepare the chard. (I found time to take all these photos :)).
- In a pan heat the evoo with the hot pepper flakes in it. Then add the potatoes. Let them brown a little, 6-8 minutes..
- Then add the pepper and the chard stems. Let them sweat for 5-6 minutes. Afterwards, add the chard leaves, spring onion and garlic. After 1 min. add the wine. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Place on a plate. Garnish with parsley, parmiggiano and linseeds. Enjoy!.
It's vibrant, nutrient-packed and loaded with flavor. This sweet potato noodles salad is loaded with veggies. In addition to the sweet potato noodles, we've got sautéed onion, Swiss chard. Warm Potato Salad – Crisp bacon with a Dijon vinaigrette and fresh dill with soft boiled eggs make for the best warm potato salad ever. Mom would get the classic potato salad from our local grocery store.