Stuffed chicken buns. Nabeela's Cooking & Beaauty Tips Please Subscribe our channel & click the bell button for daily upload videos notification. Chicken Stuffed Buns recipe is an easy to bake snack for kids. These stuffed buns have a light and airy texture and are perfect homemade snacks for kids.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken buns
- Prepare 250 gm of flour.
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced onion.
- You need 1 cup of sliced capsicum(green).
- You need Handful of mushrooms.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Peppercorns,salt.
Chicken Stuffed Buns. in Meat Dishes, Starters and Sides. Place the buns on a greased baking tray, sealed side down. Brush each bun with lightly beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Delicious baked buns which are crispy outside and soft in the middle.
Stuffed chicken buns step by step
- Mix the flour with the butter and baking powder, baking soda, salt, add on warm milk to make dough preferably on dough mixer to keep the consistency fine.
- Cover the mixture and keep it for 10min.
- For the stuffing add chicken,onions,capsicum and shallow fry it while adding salt and pepper.
- Take the dough mix and roll it evenly to small balls then taking one ball at a time flatten it and put some stuffing and then roll the sides up.
- Brush all the buns with melted butter and sprinkle some sesame seeds/kaalajeera on top.
- Pre heat oven to 375 celsius and keep the buns for 35-40mins.
- Serve it hot.
I have tasted this in a bakery near by and this is my favourite. The pillowy soft buns are filled with a chicken filling. You can stuff these indian buns with chicken or paneer (a fresh crumbly cheese from India). While its resting prepare the chicken filling. Punch down the dough lightly using your palm and divide the.