Easy Kabocha Cheesecake for Halloween.
Ingredients of Easy Kabocha Cheesecake for Halloween
- Prepare 1/4 of Kabocha squash.
- It’s 200 grams of Cottage cheese (strained if available).
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
Easy Kabocha Cheesecake for Halloween instructions
- Cut the kabocha into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle a little water. Place in a heatproof container and microwave until soft. Preheat the oven to 360℉/180℃ ..
- In a mixer, blend the softened kabocha and all the ingredients (except for the flour)..
- In a bowl, combine the blended mixture with flour using a spatula, and mix in cutting motions. Pour into a mould lined with parchment paper..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 360°F/180°C and it's done..
- If you don't have strained cottage cheese, just blend in the mixer for a little longer!.