3D Skull Cookies for Halloween.
Ingredients of 3D Skull Cookies for Halloween
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 of Egg yolk.
- You need 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 piece of chocolate.
3D Skull Cookies for Halloween instructions
- Put the butter, flour, and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth. Next, add the cream, egg yolk, and vanilla essence and blend until it comes together..
- Roll out the dough and divide into 8 equal portions. Form each portion into a skull shape. Using the end of a chopstick, poke holes for the eyes, nose, and mouth. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- In an oven pre-heated to 300F/150C, bake for 20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 265F/130C and bake for another 10 minutes. Once they cool, fill the eyes, nose and mouth with melted chocolate piped with a pastry bag..
- I used these to decorate cakes!.