Spiced Halloween Zombie Cookies.
Ingredients of Spiced Halloween Zombie Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic jaggery powder.
- You need 1/2 TSP of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 TSP of Salt.
- It’s of Spice powder made with 4cloves, 2cardamom pods, a small piece each of bay leaf and cinnamon, a pinch of grated nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare of Milk 1 to 2 tablespoon to make the dough.
- You need of Chocolate Ganache to decorate the cookis.
- Prepare of Sugar sprinklers, silver balls to garnish.
Spiced Halloween Zombie Cookies instructions
- Sieve the wheat flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add spice powder and mix well..
- Heat 1 tablespoon milk, add butter and mix well. When it cools, add jaggery and a pinch of spice powder. Mix till you get a creamy batter. Then fold in all the dry ingredients and combine to a soft dough. Add more milk if needed..
- Make sure that the dough is fragrant with the spices by adjusting the spice powder..
- Chill the dough for 15 minutes. Then Preheat the oven at 180 °c. Take out the dough, make medium sized balls and place on a lined baking tray..
- Bake at the given temperature for 12 to 15 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool completely after taking out..
- Then decorate each cookie with a zombie face with the help of chocolate Ganache.(1/2 cup chopped compound chocolate mixed with 1 cup heavy cream and tempered to desired consistency.) Add silver sugar balls and coloured sugar vermicelli to give eyes and lips the chosen effect. You can go creative with any theme. Happy Halloween!.