Peanut butter spider cookies. Turn peanut butter cookies into a fun, kid-pleasing Halloween treat by using chocolate truffles and frosting to decorate them with spiders! Peanut Butter Spider Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These peanut butter spider cookies are adorable and delicious!
Ingredients of Peanut butter spider cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for rolling the dough 2 galaxy chocolate bars.
- Prepare of Some candy eyes.
- It’s of Maltesers chocolate balls.
Make them with your favourite Lindor chocolate truffles. If you have a huge peanut butter nut in your house, they are going to love these peanut butter spider cookies. These are so yummy and fun! Jump-start Halloween cookie making with a cookie mix.
Peanut butter spider cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter and brown sugar using a hand mixer (or a stand mixer), until soft and creamy..
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix until fully combined..
- In a separate large bowl, Seive the Flour, baking soda and salt for 2 times..
- Add the wet ingredients mixture into this dry ingredients large bowl slowly, continuously mixing using your mixer and make a soft dough. Roll the dough into 1 to 2-inch balls..
- Coat evenly the balls with the granulated white sugar and place 2 inches apart on an un-greased, parchment-lined baking sheet..
- Gently give a small press on each balls with your four fingers (do not make it flat). Bake for 10-12 minutes or as soon as tops begin to slightly cracks. To keep them soft and chewy, be careful to not overbake. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds, knead it well and then when it cools down put it a tiny piping bag..
- Cut the Maltesers into half and place each half on top of each cookies gluing with the melted chocolate. Squeeze out the chocolate from the piping bag to draw the legs of the spider..
- Place it in refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes to allow legs to set. The flavour is deep, nutty and assertive. The texture has the perfect balance between crisp and soft..
A few extra candies are all you need. Turn the mixer speed down to low and add half of the flour mixture. When the cookies are done, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a cooling rack. Frost Sugar Cookies or Decorate Peanut Butter Spider Cookies: This really let's the kids creative juices flow, and who doesn't love a dessert that was made personally for you? Mystery Hand Boxes: My grandpa used to always make boxes with peeled grapes (eyeballs), spaghetti noodles (worms).