YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween. And they are filled with yummy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. The recipe is genius: crushed gingersnaps and graham crackers added to pumpkin and cream cheese, plus more spices. These no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies are so easy to make and are perfect for Halloween parties! · White Chocolate Mummy Truffles are a fun and festive Halloween treat.
Ingredients of YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canned pumpkin puree.
- You need Half of package of digestive biscuit.
- It’s Half of package Hobnobs’ milk choc.
- Prepare 2 scoops of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of For mummies decoration.
- You need 1 package of white chocolate.
- It’s of Black or red food colouring for eyes.
I mean, it is beyond delicious, and I still can't resist the samples at Costco. This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for the transition for summer to fall. Figuring out how to make all of the pumpkin desserts during Thanksgiving while the turkey is in the oven can be a nightmare. That's why you need this no-bake cheesecake.
YUMMY PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE TRUFFLE MUMMIES (NO BAKE) #halloween step by step
- In a food processor blitzed everything together until smooth..
- Cover and chill until dough is solid enough to roll into balls – about 30 min- 1 hour in the fridge. When cold enough, roll mixture into 12-14 balls. Place a toothpick in each ball..
- Melt 1 package of white chocolate in microwave for 15 seconds or in low heat saucepan until all chocolate has melt. Use toothpicks to dip each truffle ball into the white chocolate, being sure to coat all sides. Gently shake off excess chocolate. Place them on a baking sheet or plate line with foil. Chill for 3-5 minutes until chocolate hardens..
- 4. Drizzle more white chocolate over the truffles. Use toothpick and dip in black or red food colouring and dap 2 dots of food coloring to make the mummy eyes. Store chilled in airtight container.
These tasty treats are called Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle Mummies and they are decadent and delicious. RightThisMinute E-Journalist Jessica "Cheese" Hord teaches you how to make these spooky yummy mummies just in time for Halloween. This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake will make for a super easy fall and Holiday dessert. Last week when I made our yummy Pumpkin Lush Bars, I kept thinking about how I was needing to make a pumpkin cheesecake this year for the holidays. For those who don't like to share, have these individual desserts all to yourself.