Halloween oats cookies. These Halloween cookies are easy to make and hard to resist! We've got recipes for silly, spooky, and tasty fall treats. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts.
Ingredients of Halloween oats cookies
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of wheat flour/ all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond cashew or any one.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey/ sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of curd.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted dark chocolate.
Whether you're thinking sweet or sinister, dainty or demonic, we've got the cookies you've been. Chocolate Muesli/Oats Cookies: Chocolate muesli cookies are the easiest and healthiest cookies you can make for your family!! The BEST Oatmeal Cookie Recipe – crispy edges with soft and chewy centers, these oatmeal cookies are easy to make (no chilling, simple ingredients) and out-of-this-world delicious. All you need is icing, candy, and a little bit of ghoulish creativity.
Halloween oats cookies step by step
- Transfer oats to a mixer and grind into course powder. Keep aside. Add almonds and cashews. Make a coarse powder of it. Keep aside..
- In large bowl mix oats powder, nuts powder, wheat flour, baking soda, honey, and essence. Mix well. The mixture will be crumbly. You can use sugar instead of honey and all purpose flour instead of wheat flour..
- Add curd to make a smooth dough. Cover the dough and keep in fridge for 45 minutes. This will make dough a bit hard and non sticky..
- After 45 minutes preheat the oven at 180° C for 10 minutes. Divide the dough to small lemon sized equal balls..
- Flatten each balls gently by using your palm. Arrange the cookies on the baking tray lined with butter paper. Leave some space in between..
- Bake the cookies at 180° C for 10-12 minutes. After 10-12 minutes take them out and reduce the temperature to 160° C and bake the cookies again for 3-5 minutes or till they are golden brown from sides as well bottom. This will make cookies crisper..
- Remove the cookies from the tray and let it cool completely. Make ghosts, jack skellington, carwed pumpkin face and spiders from melted dark chocolate. I have made 6 legs of my spiders 😛 idk why but 6 looks good. 😂 Decorate them as you like. Serve with hot milk. Enjoy ☺.
We'll show you how to decorate Halloween cookies that are scary yet sweet with designs like monsters. Halloween Cookies take sweet and buttery flavored sugar cookies and covers them with royal icing. The trick to making the perfect frosted Halloween Cookie is to bake the sugar cookies until their. Stir in the oats and raisins. An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course.