Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake. This chicken traybake smells really spectacular as it slowly cooks in the oven. The stock keeps the chicken wonderfully moist and tender and the roasted radishes add colour and crunch. Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms are sauteed in a garlic and olive oil base.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake
- You need 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- You need 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- It’s 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
John Torode's warming chicken, mushroom & leek pie is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy the succulent chicken and crisp puff pastry with a Meanwhile, heat the butter in a saucepan over a low-medium heat. Quick and easy, this chicken pasta bake will soon become a regualr meal in your house. With a chicken, tomato and mushroom mix beneath and cheesy pasta topping, this easy chicken dish is a delicious dinner option.
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake instructions
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Return leeks to the mushroom pan with any juices. A lovely, spring- inspired vegetarian dish, Baked Crepes with Asparagus, Leeks, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese is tasty option for Easter Brunch First make the delicious filling with asparagus, leeks and mushrooms. Add fresh tarragon and goat cheese and ricotta. Then make the crepes, which are.