Carbonara. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо, соли и свежемолотого чёрного перца. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty – table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table. X The legendary Antonio Carluccio finally makes his debut on Food Tube!
Ingredients of Carbonara
- You need of spaghetti (enough for 2ppl).
- You need 150 of g/1pack smoked cubed bacon/pancetta affumicata.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 of red onion chopped.
One of the richest and most popular Italian dishes is also one of it's most deceptively complex. Though the dish only has a handful of ingredients, the best carbonara takes. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.
Carbonara step by step
- Place your spaghetti into a pan of boiling salted water..
- As soon as spaghetti starts cooking take a frying pan with extra Virgin olive oil on low heat and put in your bacon cook the same time as the spaghetti 2 minutes before spaghetti is ready add your onion..
- Once spaghetti is ready drain out and put into your frying pan with the other ingredients pour your beaten egg (you may also like to add pepper to your egg) Stir all your ingredients together until the egg is cooked..
Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home. Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe – The Roman Traditional Dish. Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!