Vickys Halloween Poopy Cookies 💩 GF DF EF SF NF.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Poopy Cookies 💩 GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 240 g of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- It’s 200 g of granulated sugar (1 cup).
- Prepare 200 g of soft brown sugar (1 cup).
- It’s 130 g of cocoa powder (3/4 cup slightly rounded).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 250 g of gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine, cubed (1 cup).
- Prepare 60 ml of light coconut milk (1/4 cup) plus extra as required.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 175 g of Enjoy Life chocolate chips (1 cup – optional).
Vickys Halloween Poopy Cookies 💩 GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Whisk the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, cocoa and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry knife until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the milk and vanilla and mix to form a soft dough. Add only enough liquid to bring it together. If you add too much milk, add some more flour in. Fold in the choc chips if using.
- Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 1 hour. At this point you can divide the dough and freeze half for another time.
- Divide the dough into balls around the size of a golfball, then roll each ball into an 8 inch long 'snake'.
- Form the poop shapes on the baking sheet by winding the snakes around to form a snail out of half of their length. Don't leave a huge hole in the middle like shown (first batch mistake lol) or the cookies will sink down into it when baking. Coil them like snails then build on top.
- Continue to wind on top to fill in the gap. Pinch the tops to form the points (gross lol). Chill another 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (This recipe makes 2 batches so if your oven is big enough, line 2 sheets).
- Bake for 9 – 12 minutes until set.
- Let stand on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- When cooled, use a dab of piping icing for eyes or to stick eyes on if you want to.