Thai style pulled chicken fried rice. This Thai fried rice recipe is your go-to for make-at-home Asian food. It's made with fresh ingredients and uses "old" rice for the perfect texture. This simple, yet tasty recipe for chicken fried rice will please everyone at your table with its vibrant flavors.
Ingredients of Thai style pulled chicken fried rice
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 bowls of cooked rice (cooled).
- You need 4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 6-7 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of spring onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 tsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped cilantro.
This fried rice recipe with pineapple, chicken, and prawns is inspired by Thai street food and is a "This is a Bangkok street food style recipe which I snagged on a recent trip there. Thai Chicken Fried Rice Recipe ข้าวผัดไก่. Add kale leaves and white pepper and toss just to wilt the kale leaves. Add the chicken back in, along with the juices collected in the bowl, and toss to mix until the rice has absorbed all the chicken juices.
Thai style pulled chicken fried rice instructions
- Shred the chicken into a bit longer thin slices, marinate in ginger garlic paste, half of the lemon juice, 1 tbsp pepper powder, salt, 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Shallow fry the marinated chicken and keep it aside..
- Scramble the eggs, add a pinch of salt and keep it aside..
- In a pan, add oil, fry the garlic, onions, capsicum, spring onions for five minutes. Add pepper, salt, soya sauce, sugar and cilantro and rest of the lemon juice..
- Add the chicken pieces to the pan and fry for 5 minutes..
- Add rice and mix well. Garnish with spring onions and scrambled eggs. Relish it hot!.
Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must! Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. Remove chicken from wok and set aside, add the eggs, pinch of salt and cook a minute or two until done.. Thai Crab Fried Rice, Pulled Pork Fried Rice, Thai Pineapple Fried Rice.