Zucchini pancakes with cheese. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs. These zucchini pancakes (also known as zucchini fritters) are a fun way to use up zucchini. Use the large hole side of a cheese grater to grate zucchini for making zucchini fritters.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- You need 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1,5 dl of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 100 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of curd.
You can use zucchini or other kind of summer squash; remove seeds they already formed before cooking. Although these pancakes (or are they "fritters"?) are made with zucchini and carrots, you can add in almost any vegetable you need to use up. I definitely think of these more as veggie pancakes than fritters. Instead of being fried, they're light and fluffy, and the vegetables just feel a bit more fresh.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
Learn how to make zucchini fritters, also known as zucchini pancakes. And though I did not come across Zucchini Pancakes when I travelled in China, when I saw this recipe for breakfast pancakes on one of my favourite Asian food blogs, China Sichuan Food by Elaine, I knew I had to try it. View top rated Zucchini pancakes with parmesan cheese recipes with ratings and reviews. These tasty savory little zucchini pancakes are made with freshly shredded zucchini and parmesan cheese, along with some fresh or dried basil for extra flavor. Plan to let the shredded zucchini drain for an hour or two to remove as much moisture as possible.