Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Veg Oil.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of Shredded Zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 Cup of Walnuts (Chopped).
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat Oven To 350° F.
- Grease an 8 × 4 Meatloaf Pan with Butter or Oil. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom for easy release..
- In a large bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk until smooth and thoroughly mixed..
- In another bowl, add dry ingredients. Mix. In an additional bowl mix Walnuts and a few Tbsps of the flour mixture, and toss until coated..
- Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until mixed. Do not over work batter. Fold in floured walnuts..
- Add batter into the greased Meatloaf Pan. Cook for about 55 minutes or until fully cooked and a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!.
Chocolate zucchini bread that's rich, moist, and with a tender crumb. Is zucchini bread good for you? That depends on what recipe you use. If you are looking for a Healthy zucchini bread that you can feel good about snacking on, then this is the recipe for you! This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.