Carbonara Mushroom Linguine.
Ingredients of Carbonara Mushroom Linguine
- You need 100 grams of linguine.
- It’s 2 of egg yolk.
- You need 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Campbell mushroom soup.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of hot water.
- You need of seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and black pepper.
Carbonara Mushroom Linguine step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add salt and pasta and simmer for 11 minute then drain and set aside.
- Bring to a simmer a can of Campbell mushroom soup with 2 tbsp of pasta water to dilute it and off heat and set aside.
- Mix egg yolk and cheese with the mushroom then immediately toss the cooked hot linguine pasta and mix well,.
- Serving option carbonara mushroom linguine top spinach and mushrooms with cheese ham roll.