Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas. This Buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese with three kinds of cheese is rich and spicy, great served as a quick and easy weeknight dinner. I saw my local ballpark was introducing Buffalo chicken mac and cheese and thought it was a great idea! This is what I whipped up.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas cut in half.
- It’s 1 box of macaroni (prepared as directed and cold).
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water + 1/4 cup flour mixed to form a paste.
- You need of Ranch or blue cheese to dip.
Remove pot from heat and stir in cheeses until fully melted. Stir in ranch dressing and buffalo sauce and season with salt and pepper. Try This Brie Mac & Cheese. ADD cooked macaroni, chicken and celery to cheese sauce; stir gently to coat well.
Buffalo chicken Mac'n cheese samosas step by step
- Heat fryer to 375. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese..
- YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. Seal them using the paste and fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
POUR macaroni mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with green onions and blue cheese crumbles if desired. To finish the mac 'n' cheese, cook the macaroni until al dente then rinse under cold water and drain well. Divide the chicken between the dishes and top with the ranch and buffalo sauces. Buffalo chicken wings and mac-n-cheese come together for the ultimate in spicy, cheesy comfort food.