Halloween Soufflé Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Halloween Soufflé Cheesecake
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- It’s 80 grams of Sugar.
Halloween Soufflé Cheesecake instructions
- Microwave the cream cheese for 1 minute. Combine with egg yolks..
- Make a meringue with sugar and egg whites. Combine with the mixture from step 1..
- Pour hot water into a large pan and put the cake pan in it to steam. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in a 160°C (320°F) preheated oven..
- When removing the cake from the oven, be careful not to toss it on your kitchen counter. It'll sink, so try to move it around gently..
- If you're using artificial sweetener instead of sugar, use 35 g..