Grilled Lamb chops, mashed potatoes and salad.
Ingredients of Grilled Lamb chops, mashed potatoes and salad
- You need of Serves two persons.
- It’s 250 g of lamb chops.
- It’s 5 of peeled potatoes.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need leaves of Greens/lettuce.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Caesar salad dressing.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Parsley.
- It’s of Fresh cream/milk.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
Grilled Lamb chops, mashed potatoes and salad instructions
- Wash lamb chops.
- Season lamb chops with salt, black pepper. To make marinade, Mix mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce in bowl. Use paste brush to marinade the meat. Refrigerate for 20 mins in sealed bag. Put oven on 180degrees for 2 mins, grill meat for 15mins til tender. Ready to serve..
- Place peeled potatoes in pot with water, add pinch of salt for seasoning, add parsley and cover pot. Boil for 15mins..
- Drain excess water if any, add two spoons of butter to potatoes and fresh cream/milk, mix and mash..
- For the salad, wash greens and drain the water. Chop onion finely and chop cherry tomatoes in half, chop/dice cucumber and mix together with green lettuce leaves. Add teaspoon of lemon juice. Ready to serve with caesar salad dressing..