Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes. These Chicken and potatoes are deliciously baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors. A Creamy garlic butter chicken and potatoes. To prepare the red rice, place the cooked rice into a large bowl.
Ingredients of Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes
- It’s 1 cup of and half rice.
- It’s of I small can for tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, 1 onion.
- It’s 3-4 of quarter chicken legs.
That recipe includes small red potatoes and broccoli — which cook in the fat rendered by the chicken thighs, no additional drizzle required. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and increase the oven temperature to broil. Cover the potatoes with aluminum foil. Halal certified source chicken leg, high in protein Japanese rice, protein, iron & calcium, rosti high in potassium & magnesium, mashed potato high in Total Nutrition Power with Chicken.
Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes instructions
- It's easy thing just clean the rice and leave it in water about 15 min, then cook it with olive oil, salt. And water mix with tomato sauce..
- Cut the potatoes slices. The onion same, put rosemary, powder garlic, olive oil, salt, all of them sprinkled. A.
- Cook them about 1/2 hour.
- Chicken legs cook them after sprinkling the black pepper, salt and on the top of the potatoes..
Complete with protein, vitamins, minerals, complex carbohydrates, enzymes & fibre. Serve with rice, or if you have time, homemade roti. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Add a little more of the oil to the pan if needed, lower the heat and fry the onions, garlic, potatoes and red chillies until the onions have softened. Heat ovenproof skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat. (Dish may be served with rice or mashed potatoes, instead!) This is a pantry meal!