Witch finger cookies. These healthier witch finger cookies use jam in place of food coloring! These Witch Finger Cookies are my favorite Halloween treat recipe ever! The "fingers" are a gruesome and spooky addition to a Halloween party, and kids absolutely love them too.
Ingredients of Witch finger cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of cupplain flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 5 tbsp of strawberry jam.
These witch finger cookies are perfect if you like cookies you can manhandle a little bit and not worry about them getting over-mixed. They are also perfect for Halloween, duh. Witch Finger Cookies: These cookies are a great treat for a party, and will be sure to get your guests talking! Simple flavors such as vanilla with a touch of your favorite spice.
Witch finger cookies instructions
- Firstly in a large bowl Beat the butter and sugar until soft. Add vanilla, and whisk again. Now add flour and baking powder, and mix to form a soft dough take a 1/4part of it and mix cocoa powder and keep aside. Chill for 30 mins..
- Heat oven to 180°C. Divide the dough and roll each piece into a finger shape.Apply jam so it will look like blood. Press the back of a knife into the dough to make knuckles..
- Lightly press a chocolate dough to give nail shape where the nail would be. Now Put on lined baking trays and chill for 30 mins. Bake for 10-12 mins until pale golden. The SPOOKY WITCH FINGERS ARE READY FOR HALLOWEEN.
Easy Witch Finger Cookies (Vegan!) SPECIAL TREAT These spooky vegan cookies look like witch and monster fingers for a fun Halloween party. The classic witch fingers cookies get a healthy, gluten free, paleo AND vegan makeover! They're easy to make and always a hit at Halloween parties! Witches' finger cookies served with red velvet hot chocolate 'blood' make a spooktacular treat for Halloween!