Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free. These gluten-free chicken nuggets are also suitable for almost any special diet-they're Egg & Dairy Free with a Gluten-Free & Grain-Free option, and they freeze well too! Today I'm sharing with you a recipe that is truly one of our favorites-Baked Chicken Nuggets. I'm always on the lookout for easy.
Ingredients of Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced and trimmed chicken breast cut into 2” chunks.
- It’s of Breading.
- Prepare 1/3 c of crumbs, from safe crackers or bread, we use rice crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Himalayan or sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/2-1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare of Coating.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Serving Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of carrot sauce thawed from frozen (see recipe).
Easy homemade baked gluten-free chicken nugget recipe that is seasoned perfectly and has just the right amount of crust. Friend, I am going to be honest with you. Place the egg covered chicken pieces into the plastic storage bag with the gluten-free Bisquick. These gluten-free chicken nuggets are incredibly crispy and perfect for kids thanks to an easy to prepare gluten-free panko-style breading.
Chicken Nuggets- low histamine, gluten free, egg free instructions
- Preheat oven to 400*. Brush baking/cooling rack with oil and set on top of a sheet pan lined with parchment to catch any crumbs..
- Mix your water and ground flax seeds together and let them set up while you run a frozen chicken breast under warm water to thaw..
- Blitz your crackers or toasted bread in a blender or coffee grinder to desired breading texture and then mix in a small bowl with salt, coconut sugar, garlic and onion powders..
- Cut thawed chicken into kid sized pieces and dip first into flax mixture and then in the breading before placing on top of the prepared cooking rack..
- Cook for 13-15 min or until meat thermometer reads an internal temp of 160*. Nuke carrot dipping sauce in microwave or serve with honey..
Freelance writer and nutrition expert Teri Lee Gruss, M. S. has written hundreds of recipes focusing on healthy gluten-free cooking. These gluten-free chicken nuggets have a crisp coating thanks to ground almonds. Dip each chicken piece first in the egg, then roll in the almonds until completely covered. Arrange the nuggets on the prepared baking tray.