Spider Cookies | Chocolate Chips Cookies | Halloween Cookies.
Ingredients of Spider Cookies | Chocolate Chips Cookies | Halloween Cookies
- It’s 150 g of butter softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 220 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn-starch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 75 g of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Chocolate truffles.
- Prepare of For decoration:.
- It’s of Candy eyeballs.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate or chocolate frosting.
Spider Cookies | Chocolate Chips Cookies | Halloween Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a baking tray with a baking paper..
- Beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add in the vanilla extract and egg and beat for a minute..
- Add the flour, soda, and salt over the mixture and mix. Add the chocolate chips and stir well..
- Fill the ice cream scoop with dough, and release onto the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8–10 mins until light brown on the edges and still slightly soft in the centre..
- Immediately, gently press in the centre of the cookies with the spoon and let it cool down. Then draw legs and place the truffle..