Ingredients of Granola Bars
- You need 50 gms of sunflower and pumpkin seeds each.
- Prepare 50 gms of cashew, almond, walnut, raisins, cranberries each.
- You need 1 spoon of flaxseed.
- Prepare 100 gm of dates.
- You need 100 gm of peanut butter.
- You need 60 ml of honey.
- It’s 150 gm of rolled oats.
Granola Bars step by step
- Dry roast sunflower, pumpkin and flaxseed for 2-3mins. Cool it down.
- Dry roast cashew, almond and walnut for 2-3 mins and cool it down.
- Dry roast 150gm rolled oats for 5mins and cool it down.
- In a pan, take peanut butter and honey. Cook until it combines well.
- Grind dates and mix it with the dry mixture of nuts and seeds.
- Add peanut butter and honey also with the dry mixture and combine well with both hands. Add raisins and cranberry also.
- On a greased tray, spread mixture. Press it with a spoon and refrigerate for 5 hours..