Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars.
Ingredients of Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars
- You need 1 cup of seedless dates.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4th cup of pistachios.
- You need 3/4th cup of chopped dark chocolate.
- It’s 1/4th cup of water.
Vegan Pistachio Pumpkin Candy Bars instructions
- Soak the dates in water for 15-20 minutes. Finely chop the pistachios..
- Then grind the soaked dates with the pumpkin seeds and with half of the pistachios..
- Then in a square plate put the remaining chopped pistachios and then spread the dates paste on it evenly..
- Melt the dark chocolate and then put it over the dates mixture..
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Then demould it on a plate..
- Cut it into squares. Now your pista pumpkin candy bars are ready. Then serve it..