Puran-Icecream in chocolate sauce. Some days call for ice cream + chocolate sauce. The top countries of suppliers are Malaysia. Ice Cream Sauce takes ice cream to a whole new level.
Ingredients of Puran-Icecream in chocolate sauce
- It’s 1 cup of Cooked Gram dhal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- You need 4 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Silver food decoratives.
- You need 8 of Cherry fruit.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 scoops of vanilla Ice cream.
Try this once and you will never buy store bought sauce DIRECTIONS. Combine sugar, cocoa, and salt in small saucepan. Place sugar, flour, and cocoa powder into a bowl. This dairy-free ice-cream is topped with crunchy brittle and smothered in chocolate sauce.
Puran-Icecream in chocolate sauce instructions
- Keep all required ingredients ready. Drain the excess water from cooked gram dhal. Heat a pan, transe gram dhal to the pan add jaggery cardom and mix well till water content in dhal and jaggery evoperates. Turn off heat. Cool the mixture and grind it in mixer to paste it WITHOUT ADDING Water. Now Puran is ready to use..
- Keep all processed dessert ingredients ready. Make ball of puran and flatern it little and keep it in pan- Sprinkle pumpkinseeds on it. Put a scoop of icecream and chocolate syrup around it.Slightly heat dessert pan on gas for 30 secounds. Garnish with cherry and silver decoratives. Just put a wafer biscuit over it..
- Puran-icecream in chocolate sauce is ready..
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe – Check out the simple steps on how to make Vanilla Ice Cream with Milkmaid. Heat over a medium flame until the mixture is thick and glossy. Serve the chocolate sauce with vanilla ice-cream. And last but not least, marshmallow topping. For the Hot Fudge Sauce: In a medium-size, heavy-bottom saucepan, place the granulated sugar, cream of tartar, cocoa powder, water and heavy whipping cream, and mix to combine well.