Sugar-free Energy Bar. Delicious energy bars without any added sugar? It is possible to find a bar that fits the bill. Here are five our contributing nutrition editor loves.
Ingredients of Sugar-free Energy Bar
- Prepare 15-20 of Madjool dates [ pitted].
- It’s 1/4 cups of mixed dry fruits [ black raisins,golden raisins, dried cranberries ].
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mixed nuts [ cashews, pecans,macadamia,pistachios etc.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of flax seeds.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almond / peanut/ cashew butter [ or use coconut oil instead of butter].
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Our homemade energy bars recipe is healthy, vegan and gluten-free, and above all easy to make! No baking, no cooking and no fancy technique required. Combine the almonds (or any other nut), dates (acts as a sticky binder and naturally sweetens the bar, no sugar added) and raisins. Sugar-free energy drinks provide the boost you need without the sugar overload so common in these drinks.
Sugar-free Energy Bar instructions
- In a blender blend the pitted dates, mixed dry fruits, and water into a smooth paste and keep it in a bowl..
- Mix in almond butter or oil and vanilla extract..
- In another bowl combine all the chopped nuts and seeds and add cinnamon and salt [ all the nuts and seed must be unsalted].
- Now combine the wet and dry ingredients, ie the nuts and the dates paste..
- Pour this into a well lined baking pan and press it with a spatula..
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F and let it cool..
- Refrigerate it and cut it into bars or squares and enjoy !.
The best ones have energy supplements If you're a fan of Monster Energy drinks, you should check out their sugar-free option. It has all the caffeine of the regular Monster without any of the. Today's question is about sugar-free energy bars for diabetics… Aside from those bars, it's going to be difficult to find any conventional energy bars that don't contain sugar, since sugar is the body's main source of energy – hence the name, "energy bars." Here is a therapeutic energy bar filled with coconut to decrease inflammation in your joints. One of the reasons inflammation occurs is from a rapid rise in blood sugar, which causes biochemical changes in the cell. Staying away from sugar and high-glycemic (simple) carbohydrates, which the body rapidly. sugar free energy bars.