Chicken Carbonara. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. When you're looking for something comforting and carb-y, nothing fits the bill like a good carbonara. Carbonara is the name of an Italian pasta dish made with a sauce of eggs, cheese and cooked If adding chicken, it too gets cooked in the same pan with the bacon fat.
Ingredients of Chicken Carbonara
- Prepare 5 ounces of chicken tenderloin (2 pieces).
- You need 1/2 ounce of chopped prosciutto ham.
- You need 2 ounces of cooked red lentil penne.
- You need 1 ounce of chopped baby Bella mushrooms.
- You need 1 ounce of chopped baby spinach.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sweet frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fat free half & half.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
Loaded Chicken Carbonara. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken Carbonara – An authentic, restaurant-quality recipe for a classic Italian dish! Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! Turn leftover cooked chicken into this creamy, fragrant pasta experience!
Chicken Carbonara instructions
- Over med high heat in a stainless steel pan start cooking prosciutto.
- Add in mushroom and garlic.
- Add chicken tenderloin and cook thoroughly, remove from pan.
- Add in half & half reduce.
- Add in spinach and allow to wilt.
- Add cooked pasta and peas reduce liquid before removing from heat. Place in a serving dish and place chicken on top.
- MFP information.
MORE+ LESS This recipe is found in many restaurants. The sauce is thick and creamy and if prepared properly, will stick to the pasta without dripping. Our indulgent chicken carbonara uses eggs and butter to create a rich sauce. Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta.