KETO – Meatloaf. Almond flour and parmesan add flavor and keep the juices in. The glaze is made with unsweetened ketchup. Paleo Keto Low Carb Meatloaf Recipe – Gluten Free – This paleo keto low carb meatloaf recipe is super easy to make.
Ingredients of KETO – Meatloaf
- It’s 1.25 lb of ground Sirloin.
- You need .75 lb of ground Lamb.
- You need 2 cups of crushed Pork Rinds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Dried Onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar Free Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Marjoram.
- Prepare of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
An easy low-carb keto meatloaf with pork rinds and ketchup topping. This family favorite is the perfect recipe for all your family dinners. This easy keto meatloaf with pork rinds takes just minutes to prep. This easy keto meatloaf recipe uses pork rinds and a low carb tomato topping for a moist and Say hello to keto friendly, never dry meatloaf with this easy to make recipe!
KETO – Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees..
- Combine all meats, seasonings, eggs, and pork rinds and 2 tbsp Ketchup, hand mix to combine thoroughly..
- Place in loaf pan and brush top of loaf with remaining ketchup and Worcestershire sauce..
- Bake for 60 minutes, removing every 20 to brush more ketchup and Worcestershire sauce..
- Remove, and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Bon appetit.
If you are new to keto baking. Even when keto, meatloaf can be tender, hearty, and full of flavor. This recipe uses a mix of ground beef and chorizo and swaps out breadcrumbs for pork rinds. This Keto meatloaf recipe is unlike any other. It's an old recipe that grandma had but we ketofied it by replacing the bread crumbs with pork rinds to make this work for our Ketogenic diet.