Healthy Breakfast Bars.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Bars
- You need 5 cup of Regular oats.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chopped mixed nuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 225 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
Healthy Breakfast Bars instructions
- Switch oven onto 150°F C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with spray and cook. In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, except for the cinnamon and sugar. In a small pot heat the honey, sugar milk and butter. Once sugar is dissolved add cinnamon. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix well. Press down into cookie tray with back of spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 minutes at 150 C. Cool slightly and slice into squares. Wait for them to be completely cold before removing from tray. Store in airtight cookie jar.