Ingredients of Chicken Wrap
- You need 1 of Chicken leg (boneless).
- Prepare 8 Leaves of lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Ripe and firm tomato.
- It’s of Siracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Soft con tortillas.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Tablespooons of oil.
- You need of Utensils.
- Prepare of Cutting board.
- You need of Knife.
- You need of Grilling pan.
- Prepare of Tongs.
- It’s of Plate.
- It’s of Big bowl (that you can close\ has a lid).
- You need of Small bowl.
- You need of Mesuring spoons.
Chicken Wrap instructions
- In a small bowl mix all of the spices anad add the oil to create a sauce, then in the big bowl put the chicken and pour the sauce, cover with thelid and let sit..
- While the chicken is sitting wash the lettuce and the tomatoes, then cut the lettuce into small pieces and the tomato into thin rounds..
- Take the chicken that has ben siting in the marinade and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on the grillig pan then let sit for 3 minutes.
- After the three minutes pass cut the chicken into small cubes..
- Take a tortilla and set it on the plate, then to aswemle the wrap place the tomatoes first then add the letuche then the chicken and at the end add the siracha (make sure yoou do this centered or else it wont close). Fold the sides wraping the filling and at last fold the edges inwards to close..
- Cut the wrap in half (optional) and ENJOY !!!!.