Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles (eggless). These super soft Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles are a great way to turn a classic cookie into something extra special! This recipe is a keeper for sure. So I'm breaking the drought in my house with these phenom Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles (eggless)
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter , softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar light or.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar granulated.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of pumpkin puree (I used the canned version).
- You need 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1.5 tsps of cinnamon ground.
- It’s 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate white chips or chunks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts crushed.
- You need of Cinnamon Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon ground.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar granulated.
The flavors of pumpkin spice work beautifully in these classic buttery, cinnamon sugar cookies. I'm usually not a big fan of snickerdoodles, but I had a feeling the pumpkin spice would work perfectly with the buttery, cinnamon sugar cookie, and it did. Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles Are Like a Bear Hug on a Dreary Day. Adapted from Rosie's Bakery Chocolate-Packed, Jam-Filled, Butter-Rich, No-Holds-Barred Cookie Book by Judy Rosenberg.
Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles (eggless) instructions
- Cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until nice and fluffy. Add vanilla and pumpkin puree and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice together. Now doesn’t that smell nice?.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter mixture and stir until there are no more flour lumps. Stir in the chocolate chips and crushed walnuts. Freeze the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes. You can leave it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake..
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl make your cinnamon sugar. Make a dough ball with 1 tbsp o dough and roll it into the cinnamon sugar until it is well coated. Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Lightly press down on each cookie to flatten them out and back for 8-10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet before enjoying with a nice big glass of milk..
These Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Cookies are soft and chewy, made with real pumpkin, and coated in cinnamon and sugar. And let me tell you, these Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles deliver all of that. Not only are they super soft and chewy, but these cookies have actual pumpkin in them too. Eggless snickerdoodles cookies recipe – Today I am adding one more best cookie recipe in my eggless cookies collection on the blog. A snickerdoodle is type of soft sugar cookie dusted with cinnamon and sugar.