Nutty Granola Bars.
Ingredients of Nutty Granola Bars
- You need 150 grams of almonds whole/chopped.
- You need 100 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 100 grams of sunflower/any other seeds.
- You need 40 grams of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 150 grams of salted peanuts.
- Prepare 200 grams of rolled oats.
- It’s 200 grams of organic honey.
- Prepare 100 grams of roughly chopped walnuts.
- It’s 20 of mili litre pure organic coconut oil.
- It’s 200 grams of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
Nutty Granola Bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and season with salt. Mix well.
- Add the honey, oil and vanilla in another bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and toss well.
- Line a baking paper on a square baking tin or a baking tray.
- Transfer the mix onto the tray and layer it well.
- Place the tray in the center of the oven and bake till you see the surface light brown.
- Take the tray off the oven and let cool for a while.
- Cut into pieces once done and store airtight.
- Best consumed within 2 months.
- Tip: the choice of nuts and seeds are completely upto to you. Honey can be replaced by agave syrup too.
- For more interesting and healthy recipes visit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRiXQZZrIUv4bE9gvy12aA.