Hummus Toasties. Taste for salt and adjust as needed. Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of paprika. Store homemade hummus in an airtight container and refrigerate up to one week.
Ingredients of Hummus Toasties
- It’s 1 cup of white chanaboiled.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of seasome til.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 tbsp of Jeera.
- You need to taste of Salt accd.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder accd.
- You need to taste of Lemon juice accd.
- It’s 1 of Bread cut in to pieces.
- You need As needed of Cranberries chopped.
- It’s As needed of Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare As needed of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need As needed of Cherries.
It's quick and easy to make, super-smooth and creamy, and tastes so fresh and flavorful! Seedy Hummus ToastMinimalist Baker. hemp seeds, unsalted sunflower seeds, hummus, wheat bread. Hummus Toast with customizable toppings makes a simple and tasty breakfast, lunch, or healthy snack! So the potential of creamy hummus on toasty bread is nothing short of MAJESTICAL.
Hummus Toasties step by step
- First make a hummus Take a jar add roasted seasome seeds,garlic,olive oil,lemon juice mix all the ingredients and churn in mixi to make a smooth paste now add white chanaand again blend it in mixixadd salt,red chilli powder accd to ur taste And the classic hummus is ready Now take a bread roast it on tawa or otg or airfryer what ever u have place it and roast it till it's done afterwords add hummus on bread add pumpkin seeds,sunflower seeds cranberries serve it.
Hummus is delicious, packed with nutrients and incredibly good for you. With a variety of savoury toppings and delicious flavour pairings, these toasts are a creative way to get in some extra. What is Hummus, and what does it taste like? We share all you need to know about Hummus in our latest guide. This how to i make Hummus on Bread for breakfast/snack.