Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). #Chicken_Macaroni_Arabic #Waqas_Pardesi_vlogs Chicken macaroni recipe How to make chicken Macaroni Dosto aaj humne aapko Arabic style mein chicken macaroni. Hey everyone. this is the best recipe to make chicken kabsa.which is easy and tasty dish to make . it contains arabian spices and also indian spices. hope. Macaroni in arabic style. Категория. Хобби и стиль.
Ingredients of Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style)
- You need of Chicken-1.
- Prepare of Potato 1 to 2 big (optional).
- You need pack of Macaroni -1.
- You need of Garlic-1gloves.
- Prepare of Onion-1big.
- You need of Tomatoes 1to 2 picies.
- Prepare 3 spoon of tomato paste.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need of Sweet pepper/bell pepper.
- It’s 2 of picies of dry lemons.
- It’s of 🌶 chilli.
- It’s to taste of Salt and peppers.
- It’s 1 spoon of Curry powder (mild flavor)-.
- It’s of Turmeric powder 1/2spoon.(reduce if you don't like it.).
- You need 2 spoon of Oil -1to.
- You need 2 liter of Water almost.
Chicken Kabsa recipe is a chicken and rice dinner that is full of Middle Eastern flavors. Kabsa is a crowd-pleaser recipe in the Kabsa is an amazingly flavored rice dish that can be made with chicken, beef or lamb. An aromatic rice pilaf one pot meal from the gulf area. Find Chicken Kabsa Homemade Arabian Biryani Overhead stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) step by step
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces then put lemon and salt 🍋and keep a side..
- Clean all the vegetables then prepare to cut.(you can keep a little bit in salty water for safety and fresh)..
- Cut the onion, garlic. Potatoes and keep a side. Blender the tomatoes with tomato paste and keep a side. Cut i little bit of Coriander and keep a side..
- First put in a casserole the onion wait until water finish then add oil stirfry the onion until brown next add the chicken and garlic. Wait until the chicken change colour next add curry powder, turmeric, pepper and salt mix mix😊 until absolutely to achieve nice at perfect combination and then add blender tomato and lemon dry,chilli.wait a minute before adding water..
- Cook 45 minutes in a medium heat. Next add coriander and taste it..
- Wash the macaroni before add the sauce you make it. And cook 30 minutes more until smooth/done in a small heat then last add sweet pepper/bell pepper/capsicum. That's it👌😋.
- Injoy and happy meal❤😙..
Chicken Kabsa – Homemade Arabian biryani overhead view. Kabsa is a spicy chicken and rice dish very popular in Saudi Arabia. Weddings and family meals were served Saudi style which is communal. I like to marinade the chicken with the Arabic spices and garlic and then bake it rather than boil it first. Kabsa (Arabic: كبسة kabsah) is a mixed rice dish that originates from Saudi Arabia but is commonly regarded as a national dish in many Arab states of the Persian Gulf.