Protein ladoo. Gluten free, vegan, protein laddu recipe. energy bites, Healthy, tasty, & nutritious ragi ladoo without sugar, jaggery, oil or ghee. #skinnyrecipes. Healthy homemade protein Ladoo/Bites For Weight Loss. Highly nutritious protein laddu made of oats and ragi to lose weight.
Ingredients of Protein ladoo
- It’s of Ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of finger millet/Ragi flour -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flax seeds ground -.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sunflower seeds -.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Pumpkin seeds -.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Dates -.
- Prepare of Ghee – 1 Tsp (Optional).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sesame seeds -.
- It’s of Brown sugar – 2 Tsp (Optional).
This laddu is a very healthy snack option for toddlers and kids. Here's a Protein Ladoo recipe to make healthy, sugar free and nutritious ladoos for your children. I have tried on a recipe by adding natural sweetness of the ingredients in the protein ladoo. Pottukadalai ladoo using jaggery following this recipe will taste great and similar to the one you Try this fool-proof pottukadalai ladoo recipe and treat your kids.
Protein ladoo instructions
- Roast ragi flour along with ghee and flaxseed till you get a nice aroma..
- Powder sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds and keep aside..
- Grind the dates and add all the ground ingredients to the ragi flour and mix well..
- Then add sesame seeds and make small sized laddus. Enjoy this healthy iron and protein-rich laddu. Notes: For more sweet mix brown sugar along with sesame seeds.
Also, when you try making whole. The healthy protein packed peanut Ladoo is ready! Churma Ladoo recipe enhanced by mixing different flours, spices and nuts. Healthy bite size hearty snack packed with proteins, vitamins and mineral. protein rich. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Ladoo and other related foods.