Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF. Congliche / shell pasta, vickys spinach & artichoke dip (recipe link below) or thick savoury dip of choice. Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as per the pack instructions. Ranger's Classic Granola (GF) (DF) (SF).
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 of hotdog sausage and safe bun per person.
- It’s of tomato sauce / ketchup for blood and other condiments of choice.
- Prepare of some flaked almonds or a fingernail shape cut from veg of your choice – onion is good.
Recipe: Tasty Pooky halloween, veg salad. Round off the ends of each cheese stick with a paring knife to resemble a fingertip. Roughly tear each cheese stick in half to form two torn-off "fingers". Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free)
Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Use a knife to nick the 'knuckles' of the hotdog fingers, 3 strokes in the middle then 3 near one of the ends.
- Heat the hotdogs as the instructions say (usually simmer in the brine for a minute or two or microwave for a minute) to open up the slashes you just made and warm the buns.
- Add any other condiments such as mustard, ketchup or fried onions etc before you put the sausage in so its not buried beneath toppings.
- At one end place a dollop of ketchup where the finger has been severed.
- At the other make a yucky fingernail out of a sliced almond, stuck on with sauce or just cut a slice from the hotdog itself and stick it back on the opposite way so the inside is facing out. I used fried onion here.
- Serve as severed fingers! Or 'Finger Rolls'!.
- FYI Tesco 10pk chilled hotdog sausages are pure pork in pork casings. Use my white quick bread recipe for your own free-from finger rolls. One dough will make 4 – 6 rolls.
Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Halloween Savoury Severed Fingers. "A bit gruesome but easy to turn back into a hotdog!!" These Healthy Snacks Are So Fun, Kids Will Want to Eat Them. Severed Fingers Gory Halloween Fingers with cuts, bone and blood. Pinch dough in two places to form knuckles. Score each knuckle lightly with the back of a small knife.