Kung Pao Chicken.
Ingredients of Kung Pao Chicken
- It’s 2 of chicken breast.
- You need Half of bell pepper.
- You need 2 stalks of spring onion.
- You need 4 pcs of small shallots cut into halves.
- You need Half of cup cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare A few of drops black soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Just a little five spices powder.
Kung Pao Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken into cubes. Marinate with soy sauce, five spices powder, flour.
- Heat pot add oil then drop in chicken until golden brown, put on the side of the pot. Saute shallots then bell pepper. Then mix them with the chicken. Cook a little bit then add all the sauce. Remove.