Witch finger cookies. These healthier witch finger cookies use jam in place of food coloring! These Witch Finger Cookies are my favorite Halloween treat recipe ever! The "fingers" are a gruesome and spooky addition to a Halloween party, and kids absolutely love them too.
Ingredients of Witch finger cookies
- You need 200 gm of All purpose flour.
- It’s 20 gm of butter.
- You need 20 gm of clarified butter.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Chilled water as per requirement for making dough.
- You need 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s of For filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- Prepare of For making nails.
- You need 20 of Pistachio nut shell or Almond.
These witch finger cookies are perfect if you like cookies you can manhandle a little bit and not worry about them getting over-mixed. They are also perfect for Halloween, duh. Witch Finger Cookies: These cookies are a great treat for a party, and will be sure to get your guests talking! Simple flavors such as vanilla with a touch of your favorite spice.
Witch finger cookies instructions
- Mix all purpose flour with butter, clarified butter, and salt..
- Now make semi soft dough with help of chilled water..
- Now make finger shape and fill dried oregano leaves and cheese in it..
- Now give it finger shape with help of knife..
- Cover it's top with pistachio nut shell or almond..
- Now bake it in preheated oven for ten minutes at 200° C..
- Or fry it in medium flame till it turns out crispy and golden in colour..
- Serve hot with ketchup, sauce or tomato salsa..
Easy Witch Finger Cookies (Vegan!) SPECIAL TREAT These spooky vegan cookies look like witch and monster fingers for a fun Halloween party. The classic witch fingers cookies get a healthy, gluten free, paleo AND vegan makeover! They're easy to make and always a hit at Halloween parties! Witches' finger cookies served with red velvet hot chocolate 'blood' make a spooktacular treat for Halloween!