Crockpot Chicken and stuffing. Juicy Chicken and savory stuffing cook together in the crock pot with your favorite vegetables for a flavor combination that is unbeatable! I finally perfected my Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe! I say this because there's a special technique you must do in order to stop the stuffing from drying out.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and stuffing
- Prepare of Chicken breast or chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken (and half can of water).
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing.
This crockpot chicken and stuffing tastes like a Thanksgiving dinner in one bite. Serve it alongside some sweet potatoes and green bean casserole for a real feast! Place chicken on bottom of crockpot. Mix together the stuffing, soup, and water, and place on top of the chicken.
Crockpot Chicken and stuffing instructions
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray light chicken on the bottom then cover with stuffing, then add the cream of chicken and 1/2 can of water together in a bowl, pour over stuffing cook on high for 4 hrs or until chicken is done..
- Can add frozen peas, greens, or any vegetables of choice over top of the soup mixture..
- When you forget to take the picture..
Creamy Crockpot Chicken and Herb Stuffing. This easy slow cooker chicken and stuffing is a simple yet flavorful dish. The Swiss cheese and stuffing make it a satisfying meal, and condensed soups are used because they hold up so well in the slow cooker. I started making this for my family when I first started Weight Watchers. I really, really wish I could take credit Now spread the stuffing mixture across the top and press it down into the broth and chicken so it gets a little moist.