Beetroot Hummus Crostini.
Ingredients of Beetroot Hummus Crostini
- Prepare 200 grams of soaked chickpeas.
- You need 1 of boiled and peeled beetroot.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- You need some of ciabatta bread slices.
- You need For of toppings(optional):.
- Prepare As needed of Pomegranate seeds.
- You need As needed of Pumpkin seeds.
- You need As needed of Greek yogurt.
Beetroot Hummus Crostini step by step
- In a blender, add overnight soaked chickpeas(ensure that they are soft and if not, then boil in hot water for 10-15 mins), salt, boiled beetroot, olive oil and lemon juice. Blitz together till fine..
- Beetroot hummus is ready. Keep it aside..
- Cut slices of ciabatta bread or any bread and slather some butter on top..
- Toast the slices of ciabatta in oven, till golden and crisp. Let the toasts cool down for 5 mins..
- Slather the beetroot hummus over the toasts. Garnish with your favorite toppings and serve..